Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Not Without Boundaries


Hello, welcome, and thank you for visiting my little corner of the world wide web.

I was reading the blog of a college friend of mine when I noticed he had dedicated an entirely different blog site to his writings...both past and current. I saw the value of his brilliance and am thrilled to institute my own e-library for your reading pleasure.

Here you will find old college papers, a poem or two, e-mailed letters to the youth of the church where I served as Youth Minster, a collection of short inspirational stories, assorted "fantasy wrestling" works penned more than 15 years ago with the help of a dearly departed friend, and much more!

Please enjoy; leave a comment if you like. If you do choose to comment, however, please take into account that I'm presenting these writings to you in their original form so as to preserve their posterity. Keep in mind, you might be commenting to the 15 year-old me not me of today.

With that said, have fun!



All works appearing on this site are original to the author and are under the protection of copyright. All Rights Reserved.

0 comments:

Newer Post Home